Reuse Logistics Services
Reuse is often overlooked as an option when considering a move or remodel, possibly due to a fear of additional time and complexity it adds to projects. Our experienced staff thrives on reuse logistics, and we aim to make integration of reuse into your project seemless and straightforward.
If you have a decent amount of detail (type, size, quantity, quality) of the materials you have available from your project, we can quickly determine whether reuse is the right option for your business.
If you are unsure of what materials you have, and need an inventory to be developed we can:
- Schedule a 60- to 90-minute walk-through to quickly assess the materials you have available
- Create a custom set of recommendations based on the materials that can be reused given your budget and corporate sustainability policy.
We can submit a comprehensive bid for reuse and recycling services for your commercial projects.
We can submit a comprehensive bid for reuse and recycling services for your commercial projects. We provide crews to deinstall reuseables, and prepare materials for proper transport.
If you require Union labor, we have several partners that we work with our reuse constraints, and are able to be both efficient and effective at saving materials.
We are not a liquidator, but are happy to facilitate liquidation if you choose to go that route. We often find liquidation is best if you have enough time available. Liquidation results in effective reuse of materials in most situations, with a few materials as the exception.
Deconstruction & Reuse Consultation
Find sustainable alternatives to demolition and save money.
- Review of deconstruction alternatives
- Itemized report and final appraisal for your tax filing
- Help with rebates and tax incentives
We can also assist with the following:
- Recommend materials for reuse versus recycling
- Renovation planning for reuseable materials during occupancy
- Design for reuse – chooseing materials that will be reuseable in their next life
- Tax – deduction opportunities
- Charitable donations
- Resale of items from the site to benefit your bottom line and reduce project costs
- Resale of items integrated into our costs