During the planning or the process of any move or remodel of your facility, consider our pre-liquidation reuse logistics services. We provide the following ways to effectively reuse the stuff you are not taking with you:
- Identification of valuable items for liquidation, donation, recycling, and/or landfill.
- Nonprofit shopping days. Services include:
- donation receipts of inventory taken by each nonprofit
- onsite monitoring of nonprofit participants
- optimal setup of items for efficiency and cost-effectiveness
- coordination of transport for large donations to nonprofits
- hire any movers needed for donations or materials viable for reuse but not desired by liquidators
- Coordination with liquidators to ensure proper materials are saved for sale or auction
Our staff thrives on reuse logistics; we have experience working on both large and small move-outs with companies like Google, Dolby, Clorox, and Oracle. We work with local nonprofits in your area, and have worked with small food pantries up to large organizations like the San Francisco Unified School District and San Francisco and Oakland Zoo. We aim to make integration of reuse into your project seemless and straightforward.
We recommend that you bring in a liquidator to buy all or part of your valuable items— before or after our process—to help fund your move.
If you have a decent amount of detail (type, size, quantity, quality) of the materials you have available from your project, we can quickly determine whether reuse is the right option for your business.
If you are unsure of what materials you have, and need an inventory to be developed we can:
- Schedule a 60- to 90-minute walk-through to quickly assess the materials you have available
- Tailor a set of recommendations based on the materials that can be reused, your budget, and corporate sustainability policy.
If you are remodeling, we can also provide deconstruction and removal of reusable fixtures, such as cabinetry, safety equipment, doors, and/or plumbing and electrical fixtures. We can submit a comprehensive bid for reuse and recycling services for your commercial projects.
We can submit a comprehensive bid for reuse and recycling services for your commercial projects. We provide crews to deinstall reuseables, and prepare materials for proper transport.
If you require Union labor, we have several partners that we work with our reuse constraints, and are able to be both efficient and effective at saving materials.
Deconstruction & Reuse Consultation
Find sustainable alternatives to demolition and save money.
- Review of demolition and landfill alternatives
- Itemized report and final appraisal for your tax filing
We can also assist with the following:
- Recommend materials for reuse versus recycling
- Incorporation of reclaimed materials in design
- Design for reuse – chooseing materials that will be reuseable in their next life
- Tax – deduction opportunities
- Charitable donations
- Resale of items from the site to benefit your bottom line and reduce project costs
- Resale of items integrated into our costs